Governor’s Executive order today has exteded the suspension of normal district operations for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year. PSPCISD will continue to work with health officials and TEA on Graduation for our Seniors.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has outlined the need for all communities to implement a social distancing protocol. We want to reiterate a request to our broader community to take the following reasonable precautions to prevent the spread of the illness:
· Don’t shake hands
· Wash your hands regularly
· Limit movement within the community, especially avoiding crowded places and maintaining 3 to 6 ft of distance between people (at least an arm’s length)
· If you are moving around in the community, don’t congregate in large groups
· For those who have traveled to areas with known COVID-19 cases – both inside and outside of the country – we ask that you self-quarantine and monitor for symptoms.
· If you suspect you have symptoms of COVID-19, call your health care provider for medical advice .
· Keep your child at home if he/she feels ill, even if you think it is just a cold.
· Do not leave the house if you are ill, except to access medical care
Thank you for your support and cooperation as we ensure that all members of the community in Plemons-Stinnett-Phillips CISD stay safe and healthy.